When LASOC/CLS are unable to assist with a legal matter, there is often a referral available to a different organization for possible help. Some of these referrals exist as a result of an established, contractual relationship between LASOC/CLS and another agency.
Special outside referrals include:
- Referral to the Chapman Elder Law Clinic
- Appointment at a Community Lawyers, Inc. family law clinic
- Referral to the Lawyer Referral Service
- Referral to the Public Law Center
- Referral to another Legal Aid office (for residents of our service area with out-of-town legal matters)
- Referral to a Small Claims Adviser
To locate a referral outside of this list, please visit our community agency locator.