Criminal Law

charged with a crime

Have you been charged with a crime?  While LASOC/CLS do not practice criminal law, we have provided the links below to help you find an attorney to represent you.  If you cannot afford to hire an attorney, you may want to see if you qualify for a Public Defender.  For information on how the Public Defender differs from Legal Aid, review our Frequently Asked Questions.  If you do not qualify for a Public Defender or want to hire an attorney, you can contact the Lawyer Referral Service for a referral to an attorney practicing criminal law.